Friday, July 23, 2010

A Good Time-Out

I'm excited about Sunday.  It's going to be my day to, hopefully, finish the new counter and some shelving in the wood shop.  If I complete it, I'll include some photos in my next posting.

I've acquired the Delta mortiser and a Jessem router table and lift.  Now I just need to find room for them!  I'm still in the market for a band saw.  My indecision is delaying the bathroom vanity project.  I could buy veneer faced plywood or possibly make my own veneer from the same hardwood I'm using for the door frames. Just can't decide which makes more sense.  But, I'm in no hurry since "she who always has to be obeyed" hasn't raised her voice.

Whereas investing requires decisiveness, woodworking offers the luxury of contemplation.

So, I'm off to contemplate.  Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment